Thursday, September 24, 2009

Love for Exams <3

I LOVE EXAMS!!!!

Well that said, let me clear something... I don[t really study for exam! In fact I don't study at all like all of you... Then what makes me even like this horrendous, cynical, pompous and demoralizing act??!!

Because I go for the exam empty mind I cant understand the question (no surprise there) and so I spend first half trying to understand the question!! Its like a unknown mysterious puzzle where I try to put together words to make sense! Its fun specially I end up understanding it in a way which is nowhere closely resemble the subject and then I try to answer them (I once answered geography questions like it was economics!!) Now the answers are no where short of a work of a genius... I sometimes even surprise myself!!

I even get some free time where I have my mind free which I utilize to wander in space and time... I think about stuff like plan to take revenge on the damn mosquitoes I can drink get totally drunk and when those flying bastards take my blood they will be wasted to and will keep flying into stuff like chairs, tables, walls or each others... Take that bastards!!

I also enjoy watching other people, specially beautiful people (nobody even notices!!) There are all kind of behaviors in the exam room. I have seen people staring at the walls and then suddenly hitting their head vigorously6-7 times and then continue writing! Its quite amusing to see people trying to sneak their chits from bottom of their shoes to their socks, then to their pockets and from there to under the answer sheet.... Its a tiring process but worth watching! Its the only place where people sweat inside an AC room (I can think of one other situation but that cant be publicly seen!!) And the reaction on everyone's face when the first time some one asks for additional sheet and it turns out the person who consistently been featuring in bottom 10!

Its actually not very wise to sit next to a good looking girl because the area becomes for some unknown reason the favorite area for the invigilators to petrol. Its the same for the good looking guys in case of female invigilators... I still have to do some research to understand this weird phenomenon! But until then beware....

We are always taught to be good to our neighbors and the strength of unity and we must always stick together in times of adversity. But they expect us to forget all our life long teachings by our elders and pretend we don't care about the person sitting next to us!!! How can we do that?! If we dont help each other than how can we expect to be helped? Some say its cheating... Its shared clarity. We are just enabling each other to understand better!! Of course there were occasions when I was referred for help when I laughed inside and asked my neighbor!

Where else can you get such unique, thrilling and touching experience of humanity, bonding and compassion?! Exams are great. They prepare us for our life ahead of us. They teach us that even if the problem is difficult and downright impossible something can be written about it....

Results on the other hand I HATE!!!!

4 comments:

  1. one suggestion...there should be a special mention for the invilgilator with the glad eye who homes in on the "maal" of the class

    ReplyDelete
  2. imported maal u mean huh? plenty of revathy's around .. bt this freakin' adivasi settled 4 a phorener nicknamed "saw" :D.. n 4 pete's sake , only u can think of this other unmentionable place that u mentioned cuz u r IT bro . u r the very thing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. with gud buddies like mayank and syd around,i m sure my not-at-all whacky n not-at-all-wierd friend is having nice tym:-);-)..but for th maal,i completely understand if my friend isnt mentioning much,as much as my info says,even lakshmis' n revathys' arent less than maals in his eyes!pertainin to th condition he is in right now!;-);-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well another masterpiece albeit only upto chetan bhagat standards... again only 1 spelling error (am not demoralising infact am surprised & if you have typed it in one go & corrected it only once.. then whoa!, a standing ovation), its patrol not petrol....

    btw beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder ( is it short for wanna-be hold-ing h-er)

    ReplyDelete