Sunday, August 23, 2009

Looking Back

Looking back at the life till now, which has been very simple, calm and normal life... NOT, I think I have met different people who have different opinions about me. I would with all my sincerity like to share some of the things which people have creatively quoted about me....

(Disclaimer: all the quotes are opinions of people who are either male or female or aliens and Big G is not responsible for their unstable state of mind)


"It takes lots of talent to be this stupid!"

- Four Eyed Stick



"ARRRRRRRRRRGHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAGAGG AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAGAGG AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAGAGG AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAGAGG.. (PAUSE)..AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAGAGG AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAGAGGAHAH AHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAGAGGAHAHAHHAAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAGA!!!!!"

-Side kiss


"Is he mad?! If you bring him again I wont come!!!!"

- Friend of a friend whom I met through a friend who originally was a friend's friend



"He is a nice guy but...."

- Mother-moon
(Special note: I think she wanted to say "He is a nice guy but.... I cant see him in the dark")



"Eat or I'll call Big G!!"

-Mother of a delusional child



"Whenever I am late, I know you will give me company"

-Lots and lots and lots of people



"God didnt have mercy on us!"

-Again lots and lots and lots of people



"I can never afford to take you seriously"

-Someone taller than me



"Fuck off!!"

-Some unknown person



"He is a hopeless guy"

-Small girl with big name



"Its better to abduct cows!!"

-Intellectually challenged Aliens



"What a sad specimen!!!"


-Big G

6 comments:

  1. when did I say THAT????...if i DID, then WOW...I'm GOOOOOD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent added your biased opinion!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one..
    But I guess u have missed out a lot.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone is invited to share their own insignificant opinions..... If I start to quote every one the entire web will shutdown!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. if not anything,i can take your honesty seriously!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. G... well was ny of d comments made by me, i don't think so..

    well i can only say.. as my father says 'beta naam kama' u hav succeeded my dear frnd... umm famous or notorious.. ppl do get 2 kno u..

    ReplyDelete