Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Misplaced???

I am now in a prestigious place. Too good I must say!! I am not a person, as you brain dead would have guessed, who like to do anything. Actually I like to sleep.... A lot!!! So waking up at 7 to go to class at 8 in the morning 6 days a week is like a torture that can only be rivaled by reading this blog!!

Actually I represent everything that is exact opposite to the belief of the department here. the motto is "quiet excellence demonstrated"!!

Quiet is every thing this blog is not.... I have posted the link on my chat status, my status in social network, tied people in the chair in front of the monitor with their eyelids taped to their forehead..... I have advertised my blog everywhere!! Only other planets are left now.

As far as excellence is concerned I can not understand the meaning of this word so cant say anything about it.

And I certainly dont have anything to demonstrate!!!!

The class is full of awesome guys (Plzzzzzz get those disgusting images out of your mind unless it turns you on)!!!And looks like only guys... It turns out that I am chick magnet.... with the same polarity!! So most of the girls have managed to eluded my presence!! The unfortunates one who couldnt are quite cool though. I just hope they survive all of us guys.

As far is place is concerned there is NOTHING like IIT.

5 comments:

  1. QUITE excellence demonstrated, huh?....So the founders spoke crappy-rustic-indian english as well, eh?

    that was 'QUIET' an interesting post :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL .. monk shud get a nobel prize just 4 pullin' ur leg off 2 oblivion ... yeah man, "quiet" a read.. n beach own up u r a freakin' homo cuz i cant frgt da sight of u n WTF-was-his-name-again slobbering @ IIT-K ... u r G 4 Gross , n if gross saw that ..err.. err... it'd commit self-genocide :D suicide seems as an understatement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww...c'mon wheres the fun if u start modifying ur posts once we've made wise cracks....kill joy :-|

    ReplyDelete
  4. its constructive criticism!! and i am constructing my modification on it... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. sale mard a baat aur haathi ka dant kabhi nahi tut ta jo likh liya woh likh liya. alag se ek blog likh usey disprove/improve karne ke liye.. par usey modify karne ka koi hak nahi hai G..

    adios

    ReplyDelete